Friday, July 31, 2009

Oh!... my sweet tooth XD


As I blog about photography you might think that most websites and blogs I browse are about photography too... well... WRONG! =P

I LOVE going through cakes, cupcakes (especially cupcakes), macaroon, and dessert blogs. They are sooo sweet! XD and mouth watering too.

I'm specifically a follower of Bakerella , Cakespy , and Cupcakes Take The Cake blogs. They NEVER fail to make me crave for sweets especially cupcakes, which makes me sad as there are no cupcake shops where I live to order from and get my sweet tooth dirty! =\

I like baking, but I don't do that often. I'm just lazy =P... and I'm more into eating than baking, but I can't complain, I like it that way. XD


Action by manicho (deviantart)









my Birthday cake =D
















And here are few stuff I baked =D





I baked those after mid-night =P I like to bake when no one is around!






And finally a cross-stitched cupcake that I made =D

1 comments:

elegant mood said...

fdeet sharshabeel yalabi, a7ebah.. you makes me hungry afary..

Post a Comment