Thursday, August 20, 2009

This made my day =)


Few days ago I was googling myself (I know you guys do it too =P). I wasn't only searching "eyePhotograph", but also my previous studio name "Chocolatino Photography".

There was one youtube result that draw my attention, because my nickname was there although I'm not a youtube member to upload anything there, so I was like... there must be someone else!.

Then OMG! =D there was someone who used my photos to create one nice video with a nice background song too, I downloaded the song and have been listening to it ever since haha, and oh the description! just made my day. (^-^)

I know it's a small simple work, but GOD! it made me happy for DAYS!. hehehe

Thank you
ngan1312 for liking my photography, making such a nice video, and for crediting me too =).

Here's the LINK


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello!! I started reading your blog, and I really enjoyed it!! I love all your tips and tutorials, and oh, your pictures!! they're amazing!!! I hope I could be like you!! I just bought a Canon 1000D DSLR and I really hope that someday soon, I could have at least one nice photo.. T___T thanks for inspiring me.. pls dont stop posting tips and Photoshop tutorials, they're very helpful!!

-yda

eyePhotograph said...

Hello there (^-^)

I'm really glad that you liked my blog and find it useful.
Now I'm ready to give even more tips and tutorials as I finally found good responses. Thank you =)

Oh come on! lol of course you can take "at least one nice photo" =D anyone can ;)
Just keep practicing and read up a little about your camera and how to use its functions.

Thanks again yda =)

yda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

yes, pls, pls dont stop!! T__T keep them coming...

everyday, i wake up, check your blog for tips.. im very inspired!! thanks to you!! and oh, thanks for your time ^___^

p.s I read the manual but I guess I need to read it not just one time ^_*

-yda

-elle♡ said...

i love that pic!<3

Post a Comment