Monday, March 15, 2010

Refreshed


That's how I feel after I returned from Malaysia =).

My sister and brother decided to go there for a week to take a break from daily routine, and as you know I just graduated so I don't have classes this semester to attend =P, so I went. This trip is all I needed to start a new chapter in my life, practical life. It was hot, rainy, and fun!. There were many places to visit and take pictures of. The country is very multi-cultural. Malay, Indian, Chinese, and people from other nationals as well live together harmoniously, it really amazed me =). But, the couples and honeymooners were all over the place! =/ kinda made me think why did I come with my siblings lol. Yeah, I was kind of envious.

Well I took pictures there but all of them were only snapshots because they (bro and sis) didn't wait for me to take a decent one =/ so some of them might look shaky, however, I think they are good enough to share them with you guys =P.

And of course full viewing pictures is the best, so click to enlarge. =)


   

1 comments:

Al_Anood said...

wow i wanna go there.. my fave pix:http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Vzv9LNmv5_M/S53_YpKXW0I/AAAAAAAAAqc/sSSEp6d2ZM0/s400/Picture-823-eyePhotograph.jpg & http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Vzv9LNmv5_M/S53_47-hE4I/AAAAAAAAAqs/RyZCxrnBHcw/s400/Picture-494-eyePhotograph.jpg
waiting 4 more pix :D

Post a Comment